Understand the Layout of DEBEATS
Before starting the game, understanding the layout can help you better enjoy the game. This chapter will sequentially introduce the following menus:
- 1.Main Menu
- 1.Profile: View personal information and game data.
- 2.Season: View season level and claim season rewards.
- 3.News: Display the latest news and events.
- 4.Song Info: Show title, author, cover art, and player's historical highest score of the selected song.
- 5.Play: Start playing the selected song.
- 6.Song boxes: Check the progress of the song box.
- 7.Tokens bar: View balances of DEBEATS Gold/DEBEATS Point/DEBEATS Token.
- 8.Settings: Menu of game settings, support, log out, and delete account.
- 9.Song Case: Show song case collecting progress and claim rewards.
- 10.Songs: Browse and select songs and beatmaps. View the leaderboard of every single beatmap.
- 1.Daily Mission: Complete the daily mission to earn rewards; daily mission resets at every 00:00 UTC Time.
- 2.Daily Reward: Log in to claim rewards; daily rewards reset at every 00:00 UTC Time.
- 3.Game News: View the latest and previous news.
- 1.Headphone Display: Display the style, name, rarity, buff, and level progress of the headphones currently equipped.
- 2.Reward: Unlocked after wearing premium headphones, complete headphone tasks to earn rewards - five random songs.
- 3.Collection: Choose owned headphones and wear them.
View the season leaderboard counted in stars and scores, your game data, and other players' game data.
Buy gaming item: Headphone lootbox, Season VIP, Songs(two random songs every 24 hours), DEBEATS Gold.
Speed: Note falling speed.
OFFSET(ms): The larger the offset value, the more advanced the beatmap (note reaches the judgment line faster).
Vibration: Turn on/off Vibration feedback